During eight years I have been working with United Nations and government of developing countries strengthening the resilience of local communities and societies, improving their humanitarian response and increasing the capacity to reduce the disaster risk.
- December 2017: Facilitation of a European webinar “Rol of volunteering in humanitarian action and opportunities for organizations“, European Union Aid Initiative
- March 2015: Lecture “Impact of disaster risk profile in Ethiopia”, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- November 2013, “De la Vulnerabillidad a la superación de las crisis: la resiliencia de las comunidades”, Conferencia Internacional, AECID
- April-August 2013, Leading and coordinating nine Training of trainers in Addis Abeba and in eight regions of Ethiopia
- August 2010, Lecture “Las normas humanitarias Esfera”, Agencia de Cooperación Gallega, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- August 2009, Lecture “La gestión del riesgo de desastres en Ecuador”, Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador
- August 2009, Lecture and Exhibition “Una mirada al riesgo”, Naciones Unidas, Ecuador
- May 2009, Lecture “El voluntariado y la gestión del riesgo”, Guayaquil, Ecuador
- January-May 2009, Lecture “How to develop contingency plans in emergency situations”, Guayaquil, Babahoyo, Machala, Ecuador.
- September 2008, Lecture “Communication in Emergency situations”, Babahoyo, Ecuador